The Moscow Expat Forums

Go Back   The Moscow Expat Forums > Sports, Recreation, Arts and Culture > Expat.ru House of Film, Books, and TV > TV Shows around the world

TV Shows around the world discussion of various TV Shows from different countries

Post New Thread Closed Thread

Old 28-01-2010, 21:42
Jedi Knight

Thanked 3,940 Times in 2,857 Posts
Find your favourite tv programmes now!

We all have our favourites to view immediately. Mine are current TV favourites. I find many but their are some of the top ones that you can't find. Thankfully up to date Being Human is no problem at all.

Also if some members are having problems in finding their favourite top tv or even movies online without charge or hassle please let me know, or another member here will help you for sure.

At the moment I am having big problems in finding Lost for 2010. I have no problems with previous years.

Another brilliant production for me is Spartacus 2010 on tv. I have seen episodes i and 2. But no later. This is brilliant and I feel I must continue watching this series in English of course.

Also do we have Rome coming back in 2010. No doubt if they do, they will also be well well protected.
Old 28-01-2010, 21:54
Jedi Knight

What i mean by viewing online with no hassle is this. We have countless websites offering free watching immediately tv programmes for free online. However it is extremely difficult to work out from the possible hundreds of which ones are not wasting our time.

So isuggest members give us the genuine links who dont do this:

Eventually ask for credit card numbers.
Ask us to answer too many pointless questions.
Tell us immediately if they can only serve those who are resident in USA or UK for example.

In other those sites who don't mess around when they say FREE, as thos who say FREE may well ask for a monthly fee. For this particular thread I want them excluded. And if the links are discovered to be not genuine to what I have requested above, I will request them to be deleted. As I want this thread to be available to those that do not want their time wasted. Want their time of search to be reduced. So no pointless profit making spam please!
Old 28-01-2010, 22:00
we help Expats to settle in Moscow

I believe that the last 6th season of Lost will start February,3 on ABC.

and I have problems in finding BBC TV series Gavin & Stacey 1st and 2nd seasons are wanted (I've seen the 3rd season..)) would be very nice if someone could help finding it!

Kate
Old 28-01-2010, 22:41
Jedi Knight

Originally Posted by whizkid View Post
I believe that the last 6th season of Lost will start February,3 on ABC.

and I have problems in finding BBC TV series Gavin & Stacey 1st and 2nd seasons are wanted (I've seen the 3rd season..)) would be very nice if someone could help finding it!

Kate
That,s what I want to hear. Good! I will try and search for you also, as I have never heard of this series. Can anyone elso help.

Infact within a few seconds I have found it. I hope you enjoy the programmes. If you have any problems in not being able to enjoy it immediately, please let me know here. for example stopping or starting, or not allowing you to view longer than 50 minutes. It al can be solved. Some viwers are slow, but theree are ways of dealing withit , for the inexperienced.

Heres the best link. Enjoy! Gavin And Stacey - TV Shack

Episodes 1 to 3 and no hassle about asking you too many questions, or asking your credit card number for security HAA HAA! OR asking you anything, just a few pop ups of which I am sure you delete immediately without looking at them.
Old 29-01-2010, 08:55

how good is that))
thank you, Bels!))

p.s.: I have to go to my yoga class in a few minutes so I can't start watching it right now((((
but will do that tonight!

thank you once again!!!

Kate
Old 29-01-2010, 21:36
Jedi Knight

It's just a shame that latest posts are no longer getting into latest posts.

Anymore assistance for those seeking their favourite programme online.
Old 04-02-2010, 21:34

Bels thanks once again for the Gavin&Stacey link!
but FYI it's not allowing you to view longer than 70 min(( I managed to watch every episode presented on the website (is that OK to watch 2 seasons (well, actually one and 1/3) in 3 days ?!)))

p.s.: I hope you managed to watch new series of Lost?
Old 04-02-2010, 22:28
Jedi Knight

Bels thanks once again for the Gavin&Stacey link!
but FYI it's not allowing you to view longer than 70 min(( I managed to watch every episode presented on the website (is that OK to watch 2 seasons (well, actually one and 1/3) in 3 days ?!)))

p.s.: I hope you managed to watch new series of Lost?
There are detailed instructions on how to avoid this. You are obviously viewing from megavideo. What you do is switch off your internet connection and then restart it. Then go back to where you started from. There is no need to wait, that is only a way of them trying to make money from you.

That is one technique. More details of advice are given on tvshack. But thats the easiest one. Sswitch off your modem.. redial. And go bacck to the area you were watching. I hope this is of help to you.

Yes it put me off at the beginning, because I won't use creditcard payments on the internet.
Old 04-02-2010, 22:37

and again, thank you Bels))

now I see that it's so obvious to do what you've just suggested...)
The Following User Says Thank You to whizkid For This Useful Post: Bels (04-02-2010)
Old 04-02-2010, 22:52
Jedi Knight

and again, thank you Bels))

now I see that it's so obvious to do what you've just suggested...)
Yes. I hope you are now fully enjoying this site the way I do. It is one of my few ways of being in touch with english speaking entertainment, and I need that so much here.

I am currently enjoying Lost, Doctor who, Legend of the seeker, Being Human, Sparticus 2010. In the past I have enjoyed Rome Here and many others.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:55

Bels, what about the Late Show with David Letterman? can you help finding a good website with last shows?
thank you
best,
Kate

www.MoscowExpatSupport.com
Old 06-02-2010, 20:23
Contributing Member

If any of you know how to download torrents (with utorrent or Azureus) there are a couple of really good private torrent sites for British TV programmes. The easiest one to join is Home - UKNova and the other one is TheBox :: Login. If you need an invite to get onto the box website PM me. I have 10 invitations available.

If any of you Expats here have not discovered bittorrent downloading then PM me and I'll educate you. I watch all the TV programmes I want. It's great! I can even tell you how to watch English Premier league games live on your computer. You'll have to PM me for instructions though - top secret information. EVERYTHING IS FREE THOUGH!

Last edited by phil; 06-02-2010 at 20:29.
The Following User Says Thank You to phil For This Useful Post: Bels (06-02-2010)
Old 06-02-2010, 20:25
Contributing Member

Bels. I don't know about watching season 6 of LOST live, but I usually download from Download music, movies, games, software! The Pirate Bay - The world's most resilient BitTorrent site. They usually have it available for download about 6am Wednesday morning
Old 06-02-2010, 21:45
Jedi Knight

Originally Posted by phil View Post
Bels. I don't know about watching season 6 of LOST live, but I usually download from Download music, movies, games, software! The Pirate Bay - The world's most resilient BitTorrent site. They usually have it available for download about 6am Wednesday morning
There appears to be a bit of of a split here on preference, and may I say I say a very rexpectable argument.

There are those of us here who prefer to download films and tv and even games. and there are those of us who simply want to watch immediately only without saving. We have our reasons for our preferences.

I prefer to watch immediately online. But would love to hear your arguments on this one.

However the last few posts are giving me second thoughts. You have got me thinking that I don't know enough on this subject. And I will try out your suggestions, and may well change my mind.

To sumarise , the last few post have got me curious, and I am looking into it .
Old 06-02-2010, 21:50

no torrents!!
Originally Posted by Bels View Post
I prefer to watch immediately online.

www.MoscowExpatSupport.com
Closed Thread

Tags
favourite, programmes, tv
Sponsored Links